The University of Mississippi’s Institute of Child Nutrition (ICN) seeks an Education and Training Specialist I.
This is a professional position in which the incumbent develops, implements, and evaluates ICN educational curricula and training program materials for face-to-face and web-based delivery. The incumbent manages multiple projects according to ICN grants and cooperative agreement statements of work, utilizing knowledge of nutrition education practices, federal nutrition programs, adult education, and instructional design. Position reports to the Associate Director of Cooperative Agreements.
Essential Functions of the person in this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
1. Develops, implements, and evaluates academic courses and training program materials.
2. Manages multiple projects according to grants and cooperative agreement statements of work.
3. Conducts presentations, seminars and workshops for personnel.
4. Reviews and edits the work of consultants and other education and training specialists.
5. Serves as a professional resource for staff regarding educational curriculum, materials, and instructional design.
A Master’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in a related field and three (3) years of experience related to the above described duties are required.
Background Check Statement:
The University of Mississippi is committed to providing a safe campus community. UM conducts background investigations for applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a financial (credit) report or driving history check.
For more information and to apply, follow this link https://jobs.olemiss.edu/postings/11401 or visit https://jobs.olemiss.edu. Only applicants who apply online will be considered. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until an adequate applicant pool is established. The University of Mississippi is an EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Title VI/Title IX /504/ADA/ADEA employer.